I take the privacy of my customers, relations and website visitors very seriously. I will therefore never pass on your personal data to third parties without your explicit permission. I only process personal data for the purpose for which you have provided them and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Telecommunications Act.
Practice Kim Boelens
Kim van Gaal
Avenue Dauphine 17
+31(0)6 39 79 29 37
Chamber of Commerce 75488892
Personal data that I process
When using my services, products and website you provide all kinds of data. This may be personal data. Below you see data that can be processed.
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- phone number
- E-mail address
- Address data
- Health insurance number
- Contact details GP
- Other personal data that you actively provide via the submitted intake form, e-mail or by telephone and during the consultation.
For minors <16 years:
- Name, address, telephone number and email address of both parents and/or guardians
- Written permission from parents and/or guardians.
For what purpose do I process personal data
- To create a patient file.
- Handling a payment.
- To contact you if this is necessary to be able to carry out my services.
- Comply with a legal obligation (e.g. tax return)
- Peer consultations (anonymised)
- Teaching (anonymized)
On what basis do I process personal data
- Patient consent
- Fulfilling treatment agreement
- Dossier requirement WGBO
- Comply with a legal obligation, e.g. for health insurance
As a therapist I am bound by
Professional profile NVA acupuncturist
- Privacy Regulations NVA
- Other regulations NVA
Applicable laws and regulations
Limitation of amount of data collected
- I do not record or store more data than I need for the described purpose.
- I delete data that is not strictly necessary.
- The design and default settings (privacy by design & privacy by default) of our website are aimed at protecting the privacy of the visitor and limiting the amount of data.
File retention period
- 15 years after the last change/addition (WGBO)
- Adequate destruction after storage time (shredding)
- Delete digital information
- Delete emails
Sharing personal data with third parties
I will not give data to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Your data may be processed by a third party for the purpose of carrying out the treatment. Think of a website manager, hosting party, or software for file creation. Processing agreements have been concluded with these parties to optimally protect your privacy.
Cookies or similar techniques
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Kim Boelens and you have the right to data portability. You can ask me at any time to provide you with the personal data I have about you.
You can send your request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of personal data, request for withdrawal of consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to [email protected]
How I have secured personal data
I take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact [email protected]
Your personal data is secured in the following ways:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL): the data you provide via my website is sent via a secure internet connection. You can see this by the prefix ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
The personal data managed or processed by me can only be accessed via the above software and are protected with strong passwords.
This privacy statement was last updated on 06 Jan 2020 and can be changed at any time.